Stay Connected For more Trending Information.

VIDEO: YOUNG BOY DIES AFTER OVERDOSING ON DRUGS IN LAGOS.


There was confusion, yesterday, at the popular Oko Oba abattoir in Agege, Lagos, after a young man died, following an apparent drug overdose.

When he was found slumped, people initially thought he was just knocked out by the drugs, only to later discover that he had died. The deceased was said to have sniffed gum and consumed an excess amount of Tramadol.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ET Viewers Comment Here