Stay Connected For more Trending Information.

Lady Escapes Death after She Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen.


A lady is lucky to be alive following a gas explosion which occurred at her residence recently.

According to Blessing Nkoyo Emmanuel from Eket, Akwa Ibom but resides in Kano state, she was about to turn off the gas in her home before it exploded and set her on fire.

She revealed that her clothes and hair were on fire before she narrowly escaped from the kitchen.

Immediately she escaped from the kitchen, the ceiling and some parts of the house were destroyed as she came out with a little injury.

The excited lady took to Facebook to thank God for her miraculous survival.
   

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ET Viewers Comment Here