Log on to WWW.ECLIPSETRENDY.COM.NG, Contact us @ [email protected]

Sunday, 31 December 2017

15 Year Old Girl Dies Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning While Having Sex In Car.


A 15-year-old girl has died of carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in a car in a locked garage with her 22 year old boyfriend.

Artyom Dorogov, 22, seduced Alena Styukhina, 15, into having sex with him in a car, when she was in the area to see relatives.

He allegedly turned the engine of the car on to keep them warm.

He has been charged with involuntary manslaughter and underage sex, in the incident which happened in Zemetchino in Russia.

During their romp they began to feel sick as the toxic fumes filled the car.

Dorogov in attempting to leave the vehicle allegedly passed out and when he regained consciousness he was said to have left Styukhina still in the car and rushed off to tell his relatives.

Ambulances rushed to the location but Alena was already dead.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ET Viewers Comment Here