Stay Connected For more Trending Information.

14-year-old Girl Electrocuted in Her Sleep by Her Faulty iPhone Charger.

          
A teenage girl has died in Vietnam after being electrocuted in her sleep by her faulty iPhone charging cable, Dailymail has reported.
 
The victim identified as Le Thi Xoan, aged 14, had reportedly rolled over onto the torn cable and had as a result been exposed to the live wire, police in the Vietnamese capital Hanoi said.
 
She was discovered unconscious by her parents and rushed to a local hospital; however, doctors were unable to revive her and pronounced her dead. Medics also confirmed electrocution as the cause of death. The burnt white cable was later discovered on her bed.
            
The charging cable is being inspected but the authorities said they are yet to determine whether it was the original Apple wire or a third-party device. In a picture showing the burnt cable, it appears to be shorter than Apple's original 20-inch charging cable.
 
See-through tape had also been wrapped around the front of the cable, suggesting that the victim may have been aware of the wear and tear but decided to continue using it regardless.
 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ET Viewers Comment Here